Thank you for being an environmental leader and giving your single use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) a new life and keeping them out of landfills.
Below you will find a list of what can be recovered with your PPE Recovery Kit, as well as items that are not accepted.
- Disinfectant wipes
- Paper towels used for disinfecting
- Nitrile gloves
- Latex gloves
- Vinyl gloves
- Disposable shoe covers
- Alcohol swabs
- Hand wipes
- Face shields
- Easy dry towels
- Disposable capes/Gowns
- Plastic ink cups used in Tattoo parlours
- Barrier film
Please Note: If these materials come into contact with blood they are not accepted and can not be put in your PPE box.
NOT ACCEPTED MATERIALS
- Any material that has come into contact with blood, including PPE
- Empty sanitizer containers - these can be recycled with your plastics
- Sanitizer product (liquid)
- Food waste
- Packaging/cartons/containers that can be recycled locally
- Dentistry bibs
- Lithium batteries
- Anything containing freon
If you have any questions, or want to know if an item is accepted that isn't listed here, please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.